Home Forums General Discussion rife therapy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JulieKatie
    Participant

Has anyone found Rife therapy effective for their lyme disease? I just learned about this, and am not knowledgeable about it. Any feedback will be appreciated. I am not even sure what it really is. Thanks!

JulieKatie
    12yo daughter with lyme x 4 years
    Vitamins, rifampin bid, zitromax daily and omnicef daily, 2 antiyeast meds.
    JulieKatie

Maz
    Keymaster

@JulieKatie wrote:

Has anyone found Rife therapy effective for their lyme disease? I just learned about this, and am not knowledgeable about it. Any feedback will be appreciated. I am not even sure what it really is. Thanks!

Hi Julie,

I haven’t used a Rife machine, myself, but have heard of others who have had some amount of success with it. They aren’t cheap to buy and model is important to ensure the right frequency is used. Here is some info on the following link that explains what Rifing is about, though you can also read about the history of the inventor, Royal Rife, at the second link below:

http://www.pachealthonline.com/faq.htm

http://www.rife.org/

I discussed this therapy with my first LLMD who was actually conducting some research into it after about 20 odd Lyme patients had expressed how well they felt after its use. Being an inquisitive kind of guy, he thought it important to run studies to determine the effects of rife on the DNA of healthy cells, as his concern was that if certain frequencies were killing bugs, then what might they be doing to otherwise healthy human cells? I don’t think results of this study are published yet, but if you’re interested, it’s worth watching out for them:

http://lymebook.com/blog/research-news/rife-for-lyme-gets-usa-hospital-study-by-east-coast-physician/

I think one of the problems with Rifing is finding the exact frequency that kills harmful bacteria and leaves healthy host cells alone.

Does that help, at all, Julie? There may be other Lymies here who have used Rife and can share more about their personal experience of its use.

cavalier
    Participant

Have not for Lyme – but I just reprogrammed mine from SD tonite to Lyme so will see – I find for me some evidence in this being helpful for blood in possibly reducing bacteria load, while i used this maybe coicidence but my skin lesions were holding & not advancing I stopped and they really took off. But with that said I am not so sure in regard to deep organ involvement in the very cell level that it can go that deep.
    I think it is a reasonable/ good adjunct to AP and other things but i use common sense to not rest on it solely alone – although some may have – but for SD I would not just depend on it solely alone and I doubt I would for Lyme either. Of course this is just my opinion but many things are adjuncts of varying degrees of aide along with AP as long as it does not interfere and I believe this does not interfere with ABX. I read that some Lyme patients cant tolerate Rife maybe it causes them to herx I dont know & others can – so …

Jill

cavalier
    Participant

Oh mine came with a book that has preset numbers depending on what disease or condition you have and if you have a confirmatory diagnosis then you simply look up what you have & set the numbers & let it run I usually put it on sweep for so many minutes per setting and then it cycles thru the 6 preset numbers you programmed in continously while using it. Generally 3 to 6 hr’s or more up to 9 hr’s can use while sleeping, with my unit.

Jill

Parisa
    Participant

Jill,

Do you really run it for hours? I thought most people (at least Lyme patients) had to start with couple of minutes at a time because of the herx?

cavalier
    Participant

For SD I did – that was the directions for that specific disease as it helped for me with circulation. I have not run it yet for Lyme and you bring up a good point. I will contact the distributor to see what they say in regard to lyme. I was going to use it last nite but the higher ABX got my stomach pretty sick so was up too much with that.

Jill

Jaded
    Participant

Hi… I have purchased a rife machine… However I haven’t used it yet!!! I know that’s terrible but do to my recent fat graft.. I didn’t know if this would interfer with it!!…. I bought it through my natural path… I’ve heard it really helps!! And I’m just not sure how bad the herx can be from it! Makes me a little hestitant to use it.. I don’t want to get to sick and not be able to work! Luckily I’m still working!! I hope this helps!!

Krys
    Participant

Hi JulieKatie,
    I used it only 4 times in the very beginning of my AP for Lyme treatment. First 3 (weekly) sessions were set for Borrelia and they were very helpful with horrible headaches I was getting as part of a herx. The 4th session was set against Babesia (without my knowledge and consent) and was set for 45 minutes. After I got home for the next many hours (6? 8? I can’t remember now) I had fire within my all veins and within the heart. The burning was actually really painful and I did know know whether I would survive the night. The clinic was already closed when my symptoms started so I had no way of contacting the doc who administered it and I was afraid that if I went into ER, the doc (different doc than my LLMD) would be in trouble.
    Obviously, the Rife machine was set for too long a time. I survived the night and managed to fall asleep in the morning. The burning was gone when I woke up. But I deteriorated after this treatment a lot for a few months. Whether it was due to die off or something else (like bursting of the red blood cells which can happen when the parasite dies), would be pure speculation. When my LLMD learned about my experience, he forbade me to take any more Rife treatments.
    So my personal experience is really too small to offer any advice regarding RIFE.

I’ve heard many very positive accounts and I know from my LLMD that some of his patients use RIFE as an adjunct to abx and are happy with the combination.
    Looking back, I think that this unfortunate treatment did decimate my Babesia paraste quite a bit. I still have Babesia symptoms but much milder than prior to this long RIFE session!
    I know that I would love to have the machine and if I ever learn of a cheaper than a few thousands dollars version, I’ll buy it. But I would use it in small time increments, especially in the beginning.

Don’t get scared of RIFE because of my experience! My 4th session was all wrong: I would have never agreed to Babesia treatment through RIFE machine that early on my AP journey and 45 minutes was way too long to start with.

Maybe if you check a forum devoted to RIFE you will get the information that will help you decide whether you want to try it or not (or: not yet).
    Warm wishes, Krys

Parisa
    Participant

Here’s a good thread from Lymenet from people that use rife:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/88778?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.