Home Forums General Discussion Rheumy's response to AP

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Nico,Patty;
          Well kids,I just finished loading the furnace again at 7:a.m and thought I would croak.Right now the sun is up and it is a meesely 12 degrees(probably 50ish in Farenheight) in the greenhouse and a whopping -32 outside.Minus 30 is the same as your -30 .Winnipeg has now gone 6 consecutive weeks where the dayly high has not gotten above -20C but it looks like things will be warming up.They are to have a warm +2 by the weekend(+34F) and it should be in Montreal by Tuesday.Right now I am so sleep deprived that I just want to crawl into bed and not get up for a week.
          I have no more problem with Raynauds and cold weather for the last few years.The only time it shows up is if I am very tired and a cold draft hits my back.I find that totally weird.If it is a hot summer day and I go to the grocery store where the frozen foods are and am only wearing a sun dress or something like that then the R will definately get me.I still can't figure out why.Guess my wiring is screwed up. hehehe

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

The topic ‘ Rheumy's response to AP’ is closed to new replies.