Home Forums General Discussion RF from 362 > 32; + Sjogrens, + Lyme?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DiamondTNT
    Participant

3 years on Mino and Clindy brought my FR from 362 down to 32 but, Sjogrens took over. These past 5 weeks of MSM/DMSO IVs did not help other than my 6+/- years of diarrhea is now under control – the pain in my joints is still not under control and was getting worse this past week; enough so that I am back to using my cane and the electric carts for shopping and not being able to sleep even though I’m exhausted.

New blood test this week didn’t show anything different. So… we (Dr & me) decided to treat this as Lyme. I am finishing my 6th week of the DMSO IVs and added back in the Clindy IVs PLUS this cyst breaking antibiotic Metronidazole, 250 mg tabs twice a day for 3 days a week. If I herx we’ll know we’re on the right track???

Eileen
    Participant

Hi Diamond,

Flagyl? You’ll herx., prepare yourself and really amp up the probiotics and it’s notorious for causing serious yeast issues. Don’t let this happen to you. Hang in there girl. You’ll get there!!!

Eileen

DiamondTNT
    Participant

I am herxing! I hope this means we’re on the right track. I keep telling myself to embrace the pain as it means I’ll eventually get better. I think the MSM/DMSO IV is alleviating the herx although I’m only doing that IV once a day mid morning. The herx hit hardest early this morning about an hour after I took the Metronidazole (this is my second day on them).

Yes, I am taking lots of probiotics and some Nystatin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.