Home Forums General Discussion Relapse?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

The incidence of mino causing lung disease is almost nil .If there is anything wrong with your lungs and you take Methotrexate it can cause serious problems.Most doctors do not know that.

Spiffy1

Actually mino has lessened the pressures in the lungs for people with pulmonary hypertension on occasion.

Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes, etc.
    RA Factor 71 in Jan 2015 down to 25 as of September 2017
    DR4/DQ8 HLA...biotoxin illness
    IGG food allergy to wheat, egg, and dairy...probably all grains
    Vit. C&D, probiotics, milk thistle, turmeric, fish oil, methyl b 12, methyl folate, digestive enzymes, Candisol, Ubiquinol, berberine, chlorella, Moducare, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens, Paractin
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM positive Lyme, minoMWF

Linda L
    Participant

Chlamydia pneumonia can be checked by a blood test. If you feel well don’t do these invasive tests which will give you a huge dose of radiation. In the past when I was taking Naproxen and Methotraxate and had a bad cough for a long time – and even asthma was diagnosed- they decided that an open operation /!/ on my lungs was a must. I didn’t agree. When I stopped taking those nasty medication my “asthma” was gone. I never had asthma. It was a reaction to those medications. After being for 20 years on Ventolin and other puffers I haven’t taken anything for the last 3-4 years. This is what I think. Another explanation would be that I have been taking LDN for more than two years.

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

They want me to have a CAT scan and see a pulmonogist. It is odd because I feel fine. The cough is gone. I just played hockey and didn’t cough once and felt fine. I have a decline in my PFT from 5 years ago and my chest X-ray showed inflammation but I feel okay.

Considering your recent improvement, it would seem that another PFT is in order. Perhaps the result of your last PFT was nothing more than a temporary anomaly caused by your illness, and not a permanent decline in lung function.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.