Home Forums General Discussion Really Struggling

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

you aint got R.A. Linda L,, not such a thing as r.a.,,,,made up by fools and greedy people…

Linda L
    Participant

Robert,
    Sorry, I don’t understand. Why?
    Linda L

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Spiffy

Linda, best to let some of these comments go.

DR4/DQ8 HLA, bio toxin illness
    Flare fall of 2014...muscle aches, joint pains, fatigue, hair loss, rashes
    Positive RA factor was 71 in January 2015 down to 28 as of September 2016
    IGG food allergies wheat, egg, dairy
    supplements: C and D, probiotics, milk thistle, Turmeric, cod liver oil, methyl b 12 & folate, digestive enzymes, Moducare, chlorella, berberine, LDN, monolaurin, Triphala, Patriot Greens
    MTHFR compound heterozygous
    Igenex IGM Lyme positive
    Minocycline 100 BID MWF

Sarah Kadoo
    Participant

Hey you all, WOW I thought I was alone in this, but im seeing a lot others having my same types of symptoms. Severe headaches, dizzyness, and over all not feeling well. I understand now why. Its the herx. Maz love thanking you so much for all the help and info. You are really such a amazing and wonderful person. I dont use any type of alcohol. But I do know from using the colloidal silver, what is the herx feeling.

SLE , CTD & RA
    Supplements: C and D, Evening Primrose, Flax Seed gel caps, Combo (Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc ) , Vitamins B's , Probiotics, Flotation , L- Arginine.

Soon to update and add other supplements to work along (assist) with the Tetracycline 250 mg.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.