Home Forums General Discussion RA and heavy, heavy legs. Transition to AP

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

Chris,

I agree with what Maz said about the Neprinol, it has worked wonderfully well for me.  The $144 is for the large bottle of 300 which lasts a long time.  It also comes in a smaller size (I think 90 or so caps) that you could try first if you're interested.  Just remember to take it on an empty stomach, otherwise you'll be taking a very expensive digestive enzyme.  I started noticing improvements within two weeks and I can say it is probably the only supplement I take that I can say for sure works (at least on me). 😕

Take care……kim

raoptimist
    Participant

What dosage are you taking daily?

raoptimist
    Participant

Also, is Serracor-nk and Neprinol the same?

nspiker
    Participant

Hi Kevin,

When I was a newbie, not too long ago, I came to RB asking the same question about heavy legs.  Trudi, one of the posters here, recommended systemic enzymes.  I had no idea what she was talking about.  I started taking Thorne Bromelain (a fairly inexpensive systemic enzyme), and felt improvement the first day!  It was a miracle supplement, and still is.  If I didn't have such good results with Bromelain, probably would have switched to Neprinol.

nancy

Kim
    Participant

[user=1947]raoptimist[/user] wrote:

Also, is Serracor-nk and Neprinol the same?

Kevin, here is a previous discussion on just that question.

http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=3397&forum_id=1&highlight=neprinol+%2B+serracor-nk

You also asked about dosing, but I'm not sure if you were referring to MSM or Neprinol.  I only have experience with Neprinol, and at the beginning I took a lot more than what was on the label, anywhere from 8-10/day in two doses on an empty stomach for a starting dose.  I had serious issues with thickened skin from SD and hypercoagulation with a bad case of Raynaud's.  My doc wanted me on Heparin injections (twice daily :shock:), but I was able to make corrections with the Neprinol and sauna and avoid the Heparin.  Now I take 2-4/day for maintenance (I intend four, but usually forget the second dose :?).

Kevin, it's helpful if you put your diagnosis in your signature line so people with like-diagnoses can better chime in.  Thx

Take care…..kim

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ RA and heavy, heavy legs. Transition to AP’ is closed to new replies.