Home Forums General Discussion pulsed vs steady..?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    matv
    Participant

Hi everyone, quick question.

Would I benefit to changing my dosage from 100mg BID MWF, to 100mg every morning from Mon to Sat?

The reason I ask is because I’ve noticed dry eyes / nostrils / skin lately, and don’t know if its one of the supplements I’ve started taking over the past month, the antidepressant I was taking (celexa, quit it 2 days ago as it messes with my head. 7 years ago it gave me such bad anxiety and dry mouth I was literally spitting saliva that had no wetness in it, it was literally foam. My saliva is OK now, but kind of feels a bit diminished).. or if its caused by something more serious like sjogren’s.

Interestingly enough, papers released on sjogren’s written by optometrists suggest treatment with tetracycline based antibiotics as well.

Thanks for any information 🙂
    I really need to pick up these books on AP. I wish they were in a book store locally, there was a reason I cut up my credit card, LOL!

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Mat,
    @matv wrote:

Would I benefit to changing my dosage from 100mg BID MWF, to 100mg every morning from Mon to Sat?

It really depends on how you are reacting/responding to the medication. You may find that you tolerate it better, or you may not notice any difference.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

marg
    Participant

Mat, re. picking up the AP books, I guess you know you can look on Amazon.ca, they often have used books for almost nothing, or ask on Kijiji, or check local used book stores ( you can phone to see what they have.)
    I agree these books are encouraging and have the info you need.

Trudi
    Participant

@matv wrote:

I really need to pick up these books on AP. I wish they were in a book store locally, there was a reason I cut up my credit card, LOL!

Have you tried your local library? I always check there first to avoid the extra cost.
    Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.