Home Forums General Discussion Problem With Private Messages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lneal
    Participant

Hi All, I am trying to respond to a pm from both Suzanne and Greggg. They sent me pm’s the night the forum went down. I was thrilled that I was able to get back on for the first time yesterday, but have noticed my pm replies back to them are stuck in my outbox. Any help is appreciated! 🙂 Lauren

Suzanne
    Participant

Lauren,

No worries! I received your pm and just replied.

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hiya Lauren!

Think this is how the new PM system works…you write a PM, send it…and it stays in your outbox until it is picked up by the recipient. Then, it gets dropped into the sent box. Took me a bit to figure that out, too. 😕

Hope all is well with you and yours!

lneal
    Participant

Thanks Maz and Suzanne! Maz–it takes me a while! So glad to be back–Thank you for getting the Board up and running again!
    Jed is still on his 0.4ml methotrexate weekly shot and Zith 125 mg a day. Counting the days until we can start the minocin!
    Maz, I was telling Suzanne that I read where minocin can affect a child’s growth. Have you heard anything about this? We know about the teeth, which in the scheme of things, to me, in inconsequential compared to the other issues!
    I am researching the UVA1 Light Therapy and a special Fraxel Laser Therapy, and will post the info as soon as I confirm it.

Best and Hugs to All!
    Lauren

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.