Home Forums General Discussion private messages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Patti D
    Participant

Hey there fellow Road backers. I have tried to send to private messages to Maz way back in October and Trudi 2 weeks ago. They don’t seem to go through. Is there something I am doing wrong? I haven’t posted in a while so hope I can still connect with my friends.
    Thanks! πŸ˜• By the way I am feeling pretty good thank you very much Roadback buddies:) Minocycline 100mg every other day for over 1 year.Mino over 6 years without problems. Sending well wishes to all of the volunteers and peeps in our group. Better days and higher love πŸ™‚ (just read that and like the sound of it)

Maz
    Keymaster

@Patti D wrote:

I have tried to send to private messages to Maz way back in October and Trudi 2 weeks ago. They don’t seem to go through. Is there something I am doing wrong? I haven’t posted in a while so hope I can still connect with my friends.

Patti, I will send you a test PM and see if you can receive it…then maybe you can hit reply and see if it comes back to me?

Patti D
    Participant

No go. My response doesn’t leave my outbox πŸ™„

Maz
    Keymaster

@Patti D wrote:

No go. My response doesn’t leave my outbox πŸ™„

Hi Patti,

PMs remain in the Outbox until the recipient opens them, after which they get dropped in the Sent messages box. Hope that helps! I got your PM and just sent you a reply. πŸ™‚

Patti D
    Participant

THANK YOU!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.