Home Forums General Discussion Private message function not working for me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Starr
    Participant

Lyn, Could you please send me a link/instructions/email address? It keeps saying, “There was an error sending that message. Please try again”

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Starr
    Run your cursor over your name bottom right or top right of your screen – wherever your name appears. Click on messages. Go to inbox.
    Click on the conversation to Compose or reply. Type in the ‘send a reply’ box then click on reply.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Starr
    Participant

I don’t see my name appearing anywhere on the screen and no message options either. I’m using Firefox 42. is that a problem? Hopefully you got a message thru gmail?

Linda L
    Participant

Starr,
    I had the same problem at the beginning. You must log in again. Then your name will appear in the right bottom corner.
    Linda L

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

I don’t see my name appearing anywhere on the screen and no message options either. I’m using Firefox 42. is that a problem? Hopefully you got a message thru gmail?

Yes I did thank you. Try logging in again. Also remember you have two accounts….. carried over from php system when you thought you were not in there. Make sure you are logging in under the one that had the original PMs – think it was starrw???

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

starrw
    Participant

Lyn and Linda, thank you for your replies. Everything works fine now and the website looks beautiful! I had, indeed, forgotten that I have 2 accounts and the messages were in the other acct.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.