Home Forums General Discussion Our son’s CREST& arthritis is in REMISSION, thank you AP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amelia
    Participant

September 2010 our 11 year old son complained of extreme pain in his feet, they hurt so badly he wanted to cut them off. The doctors

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Wow Amelia – what a story! You must be so pleased with these results and after such a relatively short space of time. Weaning your son off the conventional meds over this time and still seeing improvement must also be so heartening. Many congratulations and I’m sure there are some other parents who will be very encouraged by this news. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Amelia
    Participant

Lynnie -thank you! We are more hopeful than ever. We have seen the hope in our our son increase as well – he can continuing dreaming about playing major league baseball some day instead of lying on the couch with fatigue and pain.
    I know the AP is working – I have data to prove it. I have monitored his pain closely (on a scale of 1-10) over the years and he is now a 2/10 and 0/10 in most joints (he was 7/10). His blood work has also clearly improved, ANA positive to ANA negative.

My purpose for sharing this post is to inspire others and offer true hope.

Krys
    Participant

@Amelia wrote:

My purpose for sharing this post is to inspire others and offer true hope.

Amelia, thank you very much for sharing such wonderful news! It is so inspiring that your son has achieved remission, and in a such short time on AP, too. Yeepee!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜› 😎 May his remission deepen into vibrant health and may all his dreams, including the one of playing major league baseball, come true!
    Warm wishes, Krys

m.
    Participant

Thank you for sharing your wonderful, good news.

Best to you and your son!

Amelia
    Participant

Thank you, Kyrs and M. I am cautiously optimistic (it has been a long, scary journey) and thankful for every healthy day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.