Home Forums General Discussion OT-Eye Health & Antioxidants

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jaminhealth
    Participant

This is a subject recently more than ever, a friend is dealing with macular dengeration (dry type) and another friend is battling glaucoma….neither one took the powerful antioxidants like I have for MANY years…they both take grapeseed ex NOW but just for last few years.

I just did a search of: Eye Health and Resveratrol and found a lot of information regarding this powerful supp and eye health.

In my 20+ yrs experience in the alternative healing world, it’s been in this order: Pycnogenol, Grapeseed Extract, Resveratrol and the latest Astaxanthin (have not tried this one) and NOW a new one Xanthohumol (200x more powerful than Resveratrol)…..

For NOW, I’m liking the Muscadine Grapeseed…..from Vitacost…..the Muscadine Grape is high in resveratrol content.

I started on these powerful antioxidants in Sept 1995, remember it well….Pycnogenol for 1 full year, got rid of allergies/sinus issues…for one major thing.

I have NOT been to an eye doc in the last 5+ yrs, my eyes are not changing…..so could be the resveratrol in the Muscadine grape seed…..

But at any rate, work on SAVING your eyes, all these antioxidants are saving graces…..jam

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Thanks for the information,

Jan

jaminhealth
    Participant

Since I posted this, I still have not seen an eye doc…nothing changes basically, my eyes keep healthy.

As do my former allergy and sinus issues, they are history.

I have a lot of bridge friends and MOST are taking Grape Seed Ex now,
    one who will be 92 this yr is on it for over 3 yrs and swears she wouldn’t
    be here if not for grape seed ex….who knows on that, but she never
    is sick.

My other bridge friend has been on it 2 yrs now, she has dealt with neuropathy
    from skin cancer on legs and arms and does surgery on legs every couple months.
    She was on Neurontin for many yrs and when she got on Grape Seed, she got off
    it, she’s doing much better and now looking into taking Anatabloc to clean up
    more inflammation. She eats too much sugery things and I mention that a lot
    to her, maybe she’ll get it yet…..

Now I have a new story…..when I got on Grape Seed in 1995 and found in a
    couple weeks that my allergies/sinus issues were being reduced more and more,
    got me OFF all allergy and sinus meds….haven’t touched them in almost 18 yrs.
    Oh at the time, my mom was 85 and I immediately sent her Grape Seed Ex and
    within a couple weeks her voice was stronger, clearer, no more cold sores, which
    she got all her life, no more colds period….I remember talking to her in PA from CA
    and her voice just amazed me. I’ve never forgotten that.

Ok, now on Sunday mornings I listen for a former priest who is author and activist
    and I find him very interesting, BUT he has a very weak voice, so thinking about
    this I found his email thru the Office of Americas where he is Director and sent him
    an email on grape seed ex and how I believe his voice would get stronger, etc….gutsy huh.

So he emailed me back on got it and is taking 300mg per day. And thanked me for my
    interest and concerns….

So I listened the first week he was on Grape Seed Ex and heard no voice change, so
    yesterday 2 weeks on Grape Seed Ex, there was a definite stronger clearer voice from
    this man…..there I was thinking back to my Mom’s time on Grape Seed.

Ok, I emailed him and said there is a definite shift in his voice and he said he agreed and
    again thanked me and this time asked me about neuropathy which he deals with from
    chemo yrs ago….I told him the Grape Seed Ex will definitely help but gave him info on
    Anatabloc and he’s now looking into that too.

He’s sending me a copy of his new book…..now if anyone wants to know who this former
    priest is and his books, send me a PM and I’ll let you know…I don’t like to put him all
    over the net….

I love my non paying money job in retirement, if I can help someone with better health
    that is payment plenty for me. jam

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.