Home Forums General Discussion osteoporosis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thought you might be interested to know that colloidal minerals in larger than the usual dose is correcting my osteoporosis.
    I had read about it somewhere in some material my daughter brought home for me to read, found the material which spoke about sea minerals, however the general one does the same thing. I was amazed and very impressed. Do not know what made me take the extra in the first place but it really is important you know about it.

Kim
    Participant

Great news, Rosemary! I’ll look into in for my osteoporosis. I just got the results of my bone density test and this is the first time it hasn’t gotten worse, and actually showed very slight improvement. Baby steps are better than no steps, right. 😉

Great to hear from you, Rosemary.

Take care…..kim

I am absolutely astounded at the results Kim and for the likes of me do not know why we are not told about this sort of thing from someone.
    I am standing up straighter and even have the healing itch down my spine after taking it, bad enough to have to use a tool to relieve it. It is right down my spine so I know it is from the minerals. I am probably overdoing it a bit with two teaspoons three times a day however I had a lot of damage done from steroids and it is now being repaired. Quite unbelieveable.
    I am sorry I have not been participating for a while. Just moved house and it nearly killed me. I am getting there though. My immune system is almost recovered. Pretty close so have to be doing something right.
    I found that the cephalosporin which is a type of penicillin is removing so much. I did not know penicillin did this. We all knew the tetracyclines had a chelative effect but we have big problems here in Aust. with the damage from penicillin. I cannot do without is so just have to replace everything. Problem is knowing exactly what has gone. DHEA is one of them. using plenty of vit and minerals but not experienced enough in this area to know if I need anything else that has been wiped out. Drug companys’ should be made accountable and have it on the labels. Watch out for anything that you can only take short term. There is usually a reason but we are never told what it is.
    I always noted that you all use the Zithromax over there which stays in the body for some time so probably does not do it as much. Pity they did not learn from you all over here. Its like talking to a brick wall.
    Anything you all do over there is alright by me. I am all ears.

Rockin Annie
    Participant

@Rosemary Perth Aust. wrote:

Thought you might be interested to know that colloidal minerals in larger than the usual dose is correcting my osteoporosis.
    I had read about it somewhere in some material my daughter brought home for me to read, found the material which spoke about sea minerals, however the general one does the same thing. I was amazed and very impressed. Do not know what made me take the extra in the first place but it really is important you know about it.

Hi Rosemary,

Can you please let me know your brand of colloidal minerals you take and from where. Thanks Annie

Diagnosed with RA in 2004, after trying many conventional meds I changed to mino.
    2015 changed to doxy 50mgs
    2016 went off doxy, after getting double pneumonia and massive flare put myself on 250 mgs Zith & 50 mgs doxy, which I will increase slowly.
    Supps, magnesium, NAC, vit c, krill oil, oregano oil, thisylin, turmeric, olive leaf extract, vit B, multi vit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.