Home Forums General Discussion Osteoarthritis

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SS
    Participant

Hi everbody:

I am on AP for the last 14 years and I have MCTD and in remission.
    My friend has Osteoarthritis and she is really depressed about her diagnosis .
    Just wondering if Antibiotic protocol will work for osteoarthritis so that I can refer her to this web site.
    Thanks
    Regards
    SS

prioris
    Participant

Have her try Hyaluronic Acid-Collagen formula by Biocell. It will state that on ingredient label. Not only can it address osteoarthritis but also spinal degeneration. It took 6 weeks to cure my herniated disc at 150 mg HA or higher at age 56. It is very important that one takes it on an EMPTY stomach and with enough WATER – around 8 ounces. I take my maintenance dose near bed time.

Krys
    Participant

I had osteo in my hips for a few years prior to AP. After a few months of AP it improved a lot, though not 100%.
    Krys

SS
    Participant

Hi Prioris:

Thank you for your reply.
    Just want to know where you can get it.
    Did you have less pain after taking it? How long have we to wait for the benefit ?
    Thanks
    Regards
    SS

SS
    Participant

Hi Krystal:
    Thank you for the reply.
    After being on AP was your pain less were you able to discontinue the other pain medications.
    Does the progression of joint damage stops.
    Thanks
    Regards
    SS

prioris
    Participant

I use doctors best HA brand from swanson vitamins. they are low cost and good quality. Quite a few brands use Biocell. So just shop and compare.

Here is the back of the ingredient bottle

Serving Size 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container 90 servings
    Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
    BioCell Collagen II

richie
    Participant

People with scleroderma dont want smooth skin as that is a sign of tightening !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! –curious –whats a hallmark of SD and localized on a forehead ?? Havent heard of that – By the way SS many success stories in treating OA with doxycycline —
    Richie—

Krys
    Participant

@SS wrote:

After being on AP was your pain less were you able to discontinue the other pain medications.
    Does the progression of joint damage stops.

Hi SS,
    I have rarely used pain medication. Prior to AP I had used anti-inflammatory herbs, various ointments and Ayurvedic medication for osteo and bone/cartilage degeneration. I started AP for Lyme. Even though I had a whole plethora of symptoms (joints, tendons, skin, organs, RA-like, MS-like, SD-like), the most scary for me were the neurological sx, not the joint degeneration. AP took care of all of the sx. It was a delightful surprise to me that even the osteo changes in the hips disappeared. So I would say the progression not only stopped, it also reversed!

I still have leaky gut and if I break my diet (gluten-free, dairy-free, corn-free), my joints may slightly swell and get a bit painful. Not even close to what it was prior to AP.
    Krys

SS
    Participant

Thank you Richie for giving me the information.

Thank you Krys and Prioris for sending a detailed information.

Thank you for your time guys.

Regards
    SS

prioris
    Participant

i haven’t thought about that in a long time

my hallmark on my forehead is called coup de sabre

i think that is caused by some type of calcification. maybe vitamin K2 and D3 address that.

richie
    Participant

Hi An antibiotic protocol can certainly address EN coup DE Sabre –is your very deep ??????????
    richie

bonnielou
    Keymaster

Your friend can also look into prolotherapy. A skilled prolotherapist can really help rebuild the soft tissues in the joints, including the cartilage. If she lives in an urban center she should be able to find one. Mine sees patients from all over the world — he is fabulous. She can look at this website: http://www.caringmedical.com

Bonnie

Bonnie Lou
    RA 02/07,AP 10/07
    Minocycline 200mg MWF; Plaquenil 100mg 3 days/week
    Fish Oil, Ubiquinol, Turmeric, Vit C (2 grams) , MultiVit, Magnesium, Astaxanthin, D3 (5000), probiotics and a daily dose of yoga!

prioris
    Participant

my sabre was a little hard to see because it was lighter and blends in more.
    i need to look really close in mirror in right light then i can make it out a little.

i don’t have any pain in my joints. it cushioned them. you will know relatively quickly. i’d give it around 4 weeks.
    you could notice the effect in first week. after 2 months, you can find a maintenance dose that is best for you.

where i got it – swanson vitamins. other places sell it also.

>I had osteo in my hips

i notice the first sign of my RA occurs in a spot in the back middle of hip. my butt would hurt if i sit down too long. pain got progressively get worse,

for a long time i thought that was related to the herniated disc and then osteoarthritis. once i addressed the herniated disc, i was stumped. i knew it wasn’t the osteo. i did some frantic detective work with borax and found out it was RA. By removing milk, that was brought under control. i use that as an indication and my butt hurting if the RA is returning. i am able to keep things at bay.

through painful experience, one learns about ones body.

LL
    Participant

Prioris – did the AP help with your en coup de sabre?

Thank you,
    LL

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.