Home Forums General Discussion Oral DNA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

Will be interesting to see if this test by saliva defines anything further – it is a test that is supposed to show inflammation & bacterias that can lead to disease. It is supposed to be proactive in telling you your risk for heart, cancer risk etc – once the test is completed the dentist sits down with you to discuss the findings & will give you AP to treat you, based on what this test shows. I have to drive 3 hr’s each way to see this IAMOT ibiologic dentist, at this point I want to att least try to be sure i have my bases well covered. Any dentist who recognizes bacterias & the need for AP to treat or prevent diseases is at least working in the interest i have. the DNA test is listed on this link about 1/2 way down. Cost for the test is $233 – not cheap but hey if it helps then worth the investment. The idea is it is tailored for you – now I dont know if this needs to be repeated again or what after the AP.
    Link is – http://www.yourdoctors4life.com/BIOLOGICAL_DENTISTRY.html#anchor_206
    The topic says silent inflammation … oral DNA

Jill

garylc
    Participant

Hi jill
    I sent an e-mail to dentists for life asking about kit and of the name of Biologic Dentist in Toronto Canada. I will let you know
    what they reply. I mentioned the study at Pubmed cited above as PMID 22426587.
    I appreciate your advising me about the kit
    as it could pinpoint other bacteria known to cause knee pain ie Chlamydia,Yersenia etc complicated by fungal load on the immune system.
    This study seems to indicate it is a a complicated process to isolate bacterial DNA from saliva. Do you know if the
    test that was carried out at School of dentistry Western University in Cleveland can be duplicated in kit form?

cavalier
    Participant

I really dont know about the cleveland test enough to say other than what I read – sorry.

The dentist in Franklin, Tn their hygientist only works on Thurs – you can call over there on Thurs to ask her perhaps your question if they will work with the dentist up in Canada & send out the kit to you or if they know of any other places using this by you.

Best Jill

cavalier
    Participant

I would also be aware of the fact that vaccines you mentioned Garylc on your subject post can sometimes be contanimated themselves with mycoplasmas – if you go to the net & research Dr Garth Nickelson you will find references to this.

One can also do by blood thru a lab that does mycoplasma work – one is over by Washington DC that Dr S. uses who have alot of yr’s experience with this – that any doc can send blood to be examined with this lab & there are also some others. It can take a min. of 3 wk’s for the culture to grow to determine which of the 6 commonly found bacterias a person may have. Chlamyida is one of the 6 along with the more common mycoplasmas.

I dont know enough other than what I read about the Cleveland test to know if they are the same or not.

One can ask their dentist too who maybe doing this oral DNA test. A link below with some good info in it –

http://www.rain-tree.com/myco.htm

Jill

cavalier
    Participant

couple more links Garylc & et al you may find of interest –

The 2nd specifically mentions Parvo B19 virus – how this can get into a mycoplasma as well as how Parvo B19 can mimic other diseases including lyme etc. This caught my eye as I already know that Parvo B19 virus was detected in my blood work by my GP as i was having direct Parvo symptoms & knew it as well as all of my dogs were fighting off their own version of this even though vaccinated.
    I never knew til now but makes sense that Parvo B19 virus is connected in some manner to Mycoplasma infection.

aem.asm.org/content/12/4/337.short

http://www.whale.to/v/mycoplasma2.html

I also found a mention of where aerosols some of them can be contanimated with mycoplasma & you inhale that up thru the nose & wella what a great passage way for this to take hold. Makes you wonder it said only takes a low level of contanimation for this to take hold in a solution. Vaccines have been mentioned as commonly having mycoplasmas in them by Dr Garth Nickelson.

Mycoplasma infection & viruses maybe one of the worst & yet highly under talked about threat to our health –

Jill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.