Home Forums General Discussion One Dentitst’s own story on her Root Canals/ cavitations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

http://www.thenaturalrecoveryplan.com/articles/What-Lies-Within-Root-Canals.html This is her Biopsy report of the findings in her Root Canals. The toxins and amounts will vary per person.

The beginning of this following link tells of her metals in her mouth and the end she talks of the benefits she experienced. By getting her Root Canals removed is here- http://www.thenaturalrecoveryplan.com/articles/The-Elective-Extraction-of-Root-Filled-Teeth-The-Story-So-Far.html
    Jill

mary77
    Participant

Jill,
    Thanks for sharing this information. How I wish I was someone who had perfect teeth!

The lab reports on the infections associated with root canals is alarming. This could be an issue for all of us who suffer with autoimmunity. Any additional stress on our immune systems must be taking a toll.

I have often wondered about the dental practices that include putting mercury inside someone’s head…one of the most toxic substances for humans. How can that possibly be good for us??

Thanks for sharing your information…a lot to think about.
    Mary

sunny22
    Participant

Regarding removal of root canals which i would like to do, are implants an acceptable replacement? Will implants cause more areas of potential bacterial lodes? Ive always felt the teeth had something to do with my health. I had all mercury removed seneral years ago but the dds said they would all have to be canaled and crowned ( back molars). So i did it. I felt lousy for so long after these procedures. If anyone knows if implants are safe replacements, I would love to hear. Sunny

cavalier
    Participant

The newer zirconium implants are possibly better but much still remains to be proven on that Mary. The dentist I saw in marble falls Tx does a bond able bridge so you don’t have to use 2 teeth filled down as pins. Usually those with autoimmune issues he tends to use caution with. And he uses a biocompatibility test to be sure the materials he uses are safe for your body.

And def. the stress of a infection takes it’s toll on the body it did on mine. Root canals can have cavitations from the infection.

The oral to body connection is real.

Jill

sunny22
    Participant

Jill and Marry, thx. Regarding cavitations, if youhave them after the tooth is removed, are these areas filled with bone graft? I had a root canal removed awhile back because the xray showed infection. When they removed the tooth, I had a lot of bone loss so they used cadaver bone to fill that area (what i am assuming is a cavitation?). They assured me the bone had been sanitized. I certainly didnt want any more infection. So im wondering if this is what a cavitation is and if so, is it treated the same way as I have mentioned above? Thanks for helping!

cavalier
    Participant

Hi a Sunny Cadaver bone even though sterilized is still foreign DNA to your body & as such this can cause autoimmune and other issues if you search this topic with the name Dr hal huggins you’ll find information. To treat a cavitation, the Biological dentist scrapes out the dead bone cleans it out and then those who want the best to insure full bone Helsingborg use PRF which is your own red blood cells to form new bogie so the area can then fill in.

Best Jill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.