Home Forums General Discussion Nodules

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    butterfly77
    Participant

Heiio, I have now been on the clarithromycin now for 5 days and now I have developed 3 nodules, 2 on the right collar bone and 1 on the left. These are very painful. I am thinking that this medicine is not working either and things are getting worse. Has anyone had nodules and does heat or cold help with the pain? Thanks

kristie
    Participant

I got nodules a couple of weeks after starting AP. Mine gradually disappeared a couple of months later. I had one on each foot and they were really sore too. They came back again briefly a year later. Seems like if my feet are really sore I can almost see them wanting to come out. I liked to put my feet up in my FIR sauna and that felt good on them, don’t know if it helped. I was worried as well when the nodules appeared, however, two years later I am so glad I stuck with AP. Give it some time 🙂

Krys
    Participant

Hi Butterfly,
    I had nodules show up 4 times and most have disappeared within a couple of months. The first time around, prior to AP, there were many of them, all on the finger joints. I was taking indecently massive amounts of antibacterial/antimicrobial/anti-inflammatory herbs and all except one disappeared after a few months. Then when I started AP, and had to have breaks from abx, I would get some nodules (and other symptoms) while off abx for 2-3 months or very soon after restarting abx again. Most disappeared within 2-3 months.
    My very oldest one is still there but diminished in size to almost non-existent. The most painful one was on the tendon and disappeared within 2-3 months. I think I still have 2 small ones on the thighs (those were typical for Bartonella, not the Mycoplasma ones, like the nodules that disappeared) that do not bother me at all, though when pressed, are slightly tender.

I have not tried any heat/cold treatment on them. I personally believe that abx (or antimicrobials), detox and anti-infammatories help not only with inflammation, but also with nodules.

Whenever I get very discouraged, I remember that my brain/mind is being influenced by the toxins released during the die-off and that it would be in the interest of the bugs if I gave up. It would enable them to multiply at any speed they would choose to. So, I vow to keep going, discouraged or not. “When you are going through hell, keep going!!!”
    May you feel better soon and start seeing remarkable improvements!
    Krys

butterfly77
    Participant

Thank you so much. Since I am new to having RA and did not have success with vibramycin and then last week started clarithromycin and 3 nodules poped out I got concerned that I was getting worse. As of today, the ones I have are still there, but no new ones. Thank you for all your encouragement it really helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.