Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    k-leigh
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of being diagnosed with Systemic Scleroderma. Aggressive sx started 4 months ago. Difficult swallowing,gerd,tingling,shoulder weakness,finger and hip joint pain,no appetite,uti’s.

My ana is positive. I am in the middle of additional tests but the dr’s I have seen are saying this is most likely scleroderma. Lovely.
    I think I am going to start AP as soon as I find someone in my area to administer. I am also interested in ldn. I would really appreciate any advice or if anyone is from my area that can e mail me privately or to my e mail address I would appreciate it. If you could let me know of a good open minded rheumy out my way or np or even a great pcp I would be so thankful.

Hugs.

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi k-leigh,

It’s nice to meet you, but really sorry to hear about your pending diagnosis. We’ve spoken by PM now, but glad to hear you are seeing Dr. C., because it’s probably worth getting checked for Lyme disease and other tickborne infections, as so many SDers are finding it to be a part of their pathogen mix around here.

If you stick around and read often, you’ll find this forum is a wealth of info and you’ll be an expert in no time at all. Early cases of SD do exceptionally well on oral minocycline therapy and, whatever else is added to the treatment, seems to be a necessary core staple for any SDer.

Hope it won’t be long until your symptoms resolve and you’re well on your road back to recovery! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.