Home Forums General Discussion New to site

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Alli;
          FRIG GIRL,you had me in tears! I know you will be much,much better but it can take a long time and so often we just want to give up.I just want you to know that you can do this and when you are feeling down,as we all have been, you can count on these wonderful people to lift you up.It took me years but I am in full remission and only taking a wee bit of mino to keep me there.I don't expect to ever get off of antibiotics but that is a very little price to pay for living a normal life.
         You really should take a look at old postings about leaky gut as I am sure you have it just due to the disease and the meds you have taken over the years.Fixing that made all the difference for lots of us.Use the “search” at the top of the page.A Friend is our resident sleuth and she has a library of often needed tips.
        Good luck and good health,Lynne

Alli
    Participant

Hi Everyone –

With Christmas so close, I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful replies to my original post.  I truly believe I am again blessed to have found such a caring and generous group of people to confide in.  I've shared my story with my family and friends and they are doubly impressed with all of your comments and knowledge.  I think they feel that I am in pretty good hands. 

It's been 6 weeks since starting AP and so far so good.  I'm feeling great, still extremely tired but nothing short cat naps don't take care of.  My husband is home for 3 weeks for the holidays so I will get tons of pampering and rest -that is after the gifts are wrapped and the little kiddes (grandkids) are happy! 

The “little” changes I've notices are still happening.  I recently went to see a respiratory therapist and with her help and my family dr's referral, I am scheduled to get in a lung therapy/rehab program – yeah!  Why this was never offered to me before blows my mind.  My goodness if I can exercise my lungs and learn how to breathe to get the most out of them I will be doing tons better.  Although, I am still learning diaphram breathing – that's a toughie! 

Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. 

God Bless……Alli

Maz
    Keymaster

Alli, how lovely to get your update 😀 – thank you for stopping by to tell us how you're doing….and just wanted to say, “keep up the good word, girl!” You sound like you're making some nice early progress. You have friends here and we're all here to support you as you go if you need anything.

Seasons greetings to you and your loved ones, too!

Peace, Maz

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Alli – Lovely to hear from you again and with the news that you have made such a good start. Season's Greetings to you and your family and hope to hear more about your progress in 2010. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Kim
    Participant

Good work, Alli, I am so very happy for your improvements. 😀  It's remarkable that you're seeing results this soon considering the length of time you've been sick………great when that happens.

Take care…..kim

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ New to site’ is closed to new replies.