Home Forums General Discussion New to Forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

So thankful I found The Road Back, this forum and Dr. Brown’s book. I will be starting antibiotics for RA and additional thyroid meds soon. I just wanted to make sure this post goes through.
    Just learning how to log in.

Diagnosed 2014 RA and hypothyroid-no symptoms
    2015-symptoms start and start treatment for thyroid
    MTHFR- one copy of A1298C
    Mycoplasma pneumonie, Ab, IgG
    EBV- VCA IgG, EBV-EAIgG, NA igG
    Current meds:Minocycline - Torrent 100 mg MWF- 2x, Levothyroxine 88mcg, Liothyronine 5 mcg - 2x daily Ranitidine 150mg -2x, Nasacort, ibuprofen-200 mg daily - nothing for pain since May 2018
    Supplements: Thyrolife Optima, Fish oil, vitamin D -5000 daily, magnesium glycinate- 100 mg, probiotic 25 billion
    Food sensitiv

whaleharbor
    Keymaster

Hi Carolyn! Welcome and I am so glad you found the RBF. I first found the RBF in 2008, I think…it’s been a while. For me, it’s been absolutely worth it. There are ups and downs along the road to wellness…it hasn’t always been easy…but oh so worth it. I wish you perfect health!

Minocycline 100mg every other day with food...lots of food: Zydus brand. Celecoxib 200mg twice per day: Greenstone brand.

sunny22
    Participant

Welcome Carolyn! I have found Roadback (its administrators, members, etc.) to be a life saver!
    Sunny

Carolyn
    Participant

Thanks to both of you! I am already finding out how valuable this forum is because I have learned so much in just a short time!

Current meds:Minocycline - Torrent 100 mg MWF- 2x, Levothyroxine 88mcg, Liothyronine 5 mcg - 2x daily Ranitidine 150mg -2x, Nasacort, ibuprofen-200 mg daily - nothing for pain since May 2018
    Supplements: Thyrolife Optima, Fish oil, vitamin D -5000 daily, magnesium glycinate- 100 mg, probiotic 25 billion
    Food sensitiv

Carolyn
    Participant

Thanks Sunny! Not sure if my earlier post went through. I may have posted it in the wrong place
    Carolyn

Food sensitiv

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.