Home Forums General Discussion Need Rheumatologist recommendation in the Boston area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mini
    Participant

Hello,

I was hoping to get a rhematologist recommendation in the Boston area, preferably northwest of Boston and would appreciate any recommendations any one can provide.

I used to see Dr. T before and did also meet with Dr. E, whom I liked tremendously but am not able to travel that far unfortunately.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Best,
    Mini

Maz
    Keymaster

@Mini wrote:

I was hoping to get a rhematologist recommendation in the Boston area, preferably northwest of Boston and would appreciate any recommendations any one can provide.

Hi Mini,

Now that Dr. T. has gone into retirement, there are no other AP rheumies in MA. Would you like the full AP doc listing for your state to check out the other docs?

Maybe someone here will also see your post and let you know if they are seeing an AP-supportive rheumy.

Mini
    Participant

Hi Maz,

Thank you so much for the reply in this actually this message did not come in my email so unfortunately I did miss it.
    Yes – please send me the AP docs in MA. My concern is about getting Methotrexate for now as my PCP and Dr E wouldn’t have covered it either. That’s why I was hoping to find a Rheumatologist who will support the AP as well.

Thanks so much for your help and may be someone else might be kind enough to provide a Rheumatologist recommendation as well.

You guys are the best!

Warm Regards,
    Mini

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.