Home Forums General Discussion Need best generic or affordable minocin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been on minocin since ’97. before starting ap I had joint damage, but still not wanting to go on heavy drugs. My kidneys and liver are very healthy. I had insurance and got brand name minocin in the past, now without job, and the source I planned to use no longer carries brand name minocin, and I’m freaked out…not much supply left. Any ideas on best generic, or how to obtain reasonably priced brand name minocin? PS: Lots of blue around my ears and mouth, not too vain but any ideas on how to stop the bluing? Thanks so much!

rheumatoid arthritis since 1995, US

June3443
    Participant

I am doing well on the Ranbaxy generic of minocyline that I buy at Walmart. I would price check there. Also, I have read posts here suggesting ester c to help with the bluing.

Good luck to you.

kwlile
    Participant

I’ve done well with the Watson generic, and originally started it from other recommendations on this site. Good luck…:-)

vera
    Participant

Sherry, since I last ordered Minocin, my prescription drug plan has changed and priced it thru the roof. I just ordered TEVA brand minocycline and will see how that goes.

Lori

JoAnnC68
    Participant

I’m also on Ranbaxy generic Minocyline, purchased at Wal-Mart, at a reasonable price. I haven’t had any problems with it, mild herxing.

Take Care!
    Jo Ann

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.