Home Forums General Discussion Need AP doctor in UK plz

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sarahjain
    Participant

Can someone help me with a AP doctor in Uk or India please. If not can we please have some doctor from USA mutually working with doctors in UK or India please.

Thank you,

Best Regards,
    Sarah

Maz
    Keymaster

@Sarahjain wrote:

Can someone help me with a AP doctor in Uk or India please. If not can we please have some doctor from USA mutually working with doctors in UK or India please.

Hi Sarah,

Just replied to your email to us and hopefully will provide all the info you need to get started. πŸ™‚

Rosey UK
    Participant

Sarah,
    Ive PMd you
    Rosemary

WAYNE HARGREAVES
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

I to have replied to your pm.

Wayne

Patricia.Ann
    Participant

Hi Rosey πŸ™‚ Hi Wayne πŸ™‚

I have just started AP – last week. My rheumatologist is prescribing for me. He will prescribe what I ask for. Isn’t he brilliant?? With the fantastic info and support I have received from here I am able to ‘lead’ the protocol for the time being.

What I wanted to know was – which UK Doc did you see and did you find the visits beneficial? Should I be going to see an AP Doc sooner rather than later??

I would really appreciate any advice you could give (knowing of course that it is my choice at the end of the day πŸ˜‰ ). Perhaps you could PM me with your thoughts if you would be so kind πŸ™„

Take care and thank you.

Patricia x

Patricia.Ann
    Participant

PS: Sorry SarahJain for hijacking your thread 😳

Please accept my apologies.

Patricia x

Sarahjain
    Participant

Hello All,

I still didn’t find good AP doctor in UK can anyone really help please.

Thank you

Best Regards
    Sarah

Maz
    Keymaster

@Sarahjain wrote:

I still didn’t find good AP doctor in UK can anyone really help please.

Hi Sarah,

It’s been a while since you posted in 2011 and we have a new AP doc listed in Surrey and also one in Ireland. You didn’t mention where in UK, but would these be a possibility for you? I’ll send you a PM with their contact info, in case. Just click up top, beside your User Control Panel, where it will say (1 new message) to retrieve the private message.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.