Home Forums General Discussion Myers cocktail and other IV treatments

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Uptowngirl
    Participant

Hi all, I know that the Myer’s Cocktail and IV treatments have been discussed in the past but I decided to start a new thread about them. I found a local nurse practitioner who is offering them. I don’t want to become hopeful and spend money unless this has some hope to help me. Is this ever covered by insurance? Feel free to provide or ask for any information about this on this thread. so that we can have Myer’s cocktail info all in one thread. I have reactive arthritis from a series of strep throat infections and I may have other autoimmune issues but it is not always easy to get a diagnosis.

Other than that, things are going okay here.

Reactive Arthritis/ Adult Rheumatic Fever due to strep throat. History of probable Lyme disease. Current medication: Amoxicillin and supplements. Daughter of the late Richie (scleroderma and AP patient for 19 years).

Pinkmoth
    Keymaster

uptown,
    in the same boat as far as having trouble getting diagnosis beyond RA. like you I know I have other autoimmune stuff going on.

I’m seeing a doctor on the east coast now who really endorses ozone.
    so I’m trying ozone IV treatments. she has me doing Meyers cocktails as well and glutathione pushes.

I can make an update to this thread in a month or two to let you know if I feel like these treatments have produced any significant results.

so far, some minor improvements in a few things (I don’t even know if I can attribute those improvements to the ozone or any of the other things I’m doing).

what kind of symptoms do you have?

Autoimmune: ANA positive speckled. Probable MCTD with SD overlap. Hashimoto's. Possible Erlos Danlos. Mold Illness.
    Infections: Bartonella, toxoplasmosis, mycoplasma, EBV
    Meds: minocycline (Zydus generic) 100mg 1x daily,
    Supps: digestive enzymes, Monolaurin, Betaine hydrochloric acid, iron, quercetin, biocidin

cookie
    Participant

I am also getting the Myers cocktail and 5000 cc of glutathione twice a month. I find it very expensive to do weekly as I have no insurance coverage for complementary procedures.
    So far I haven’t noticed any improvement to my skin or eyeball discolouration. I’m hoping the glutathione will eliminate it.
    I have been taking minocycline since 2005 so I have a lot of buildup in my body which may take a long time to eliminate.
    Has anyone had success with these IV drips?

Diagnosed with RA in 2005. Taking minocycline M W F. Taking B vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, vit E, calcium, vit D, DHEA, zinc, magnesium taurine, curcumin, msm, GLA, vitamin C, glutathione capsules. Using topical ointments for pain such as Voltaren. Drinking lactose free milk, eating lean meat such as chicken and fruits and veggies. Exercising 3 times a week.
    My side effects of mino are hyperpigmentation of my face/neck and darkening of my gums and whites of eyes which is very distressing. Diagno

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.