Home Forums General Discussion Mycobacterium Cultured From My Scleroderma Blood

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Linda L
    Participant

What is it VDR and ARB and TMI?

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Linda L
    Participant

What is it VDR, ARB and VMI? There are articles on Google that mycobacterium cases are rising in South-Eastern Australia /not in a tropical Australia/

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi L:inda;
    Hope you have a good knowledge of science.Even I with almost 3 scientific degrees had to shake out my brains and re-read this a couple times.Maybe it’s the fact that English is not my language but I felt super dumb for a while.
    https://mpkb.org/home/pathogenesis/vitamind/metabolism
    https://academic.oup.com/mend/article/18/1/43/2756577

Martina
    Participant

Linda,
    VDR-Vitamin D Receptor, ARB-angiotensin receptor blocker (the one they use on the MP is Benicar) TMI-too much information. The reason I mentioned that was that I hadn’t used BC (birth control) for 15 years and never became pregnant. I thought that I had become infertile from the scleroderma and at 45, didn’t worry about it much by then. And with being so ill, sex was not on the forefront of my mind. Only with the addition of Benicar for 3 months, I had became pregnant having sex only one time that month. There is lots of info on the mechanism of action of the Marshall Protocol on their website. I don’t care much about that anymore having been on the protocol for so many years. It has certainly not cured me but I believe helped me even more than the antibiotics alone.

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

My sister says the same about Benicar

Linda L
    Participant

Thank you to you both.

vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Linda L
    Participant

I am sorry, but I’ve made a mistake here. We learn all the time. I’ve checked my labs again and D3 level is normal 86 but 1.25 Dihydro is 248 pmol/L. So it is high. So Marshall is right.

vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

Martina
    Participant

Linda, It’s been at least 12 years since I’ve checked my D levels. I used to follow the Marshall Protocol closely and abstained from all foods high in Vitamin D, wear the NOIR sunglasses, cover my skin up, etc. But I don’t worry about it as much anymore because there are still people that have been on the Marshall Protocol for years that are sick. I’m not saying that there aren’t people who’ve been helped because there are. But unfortunately it’s not the “cure” that a lot of us thought it would be.

Now Trevor Marshall’s emphasis is on electro magnetic frequency radiation (EMF) and that those waves are the reason that people aren’t completely healing while strictly following the protocol. Some of the cohort are trying to research ways to limit or prohibit the EMF waves in their homes by not using wi-fi and instead hard wiring, sleeping in faraday cages, sewing clothes out of material that prevent the waves from penetrating your skin, painting their homes with special paint, covering the windows with foil, etc. They may be onto something but for me, it just has become too difficult and until they get it figured out, I’ll unplug my wi-fi at night, not take Vitamin D supplements and take Benicar along with antibiotics to palliate my symptoms.

Brique347
    Participant

It would be interesting to see if you would respond to the chrohns vaccine they are working on in the uk based off his work. Did they mention if your mycobacterium would respond to it too?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.