Home Forums General Discussion My rheumy is officially a portable wishwasher

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    steph-sclero
    Participant

JenTX, Hey There!

I have long thought some of the older Rheumy's, who have seen way too much of these more 'popular' auto diseases lately, are just getting lazy. It's easier to just follow all the other medical 'sheep' out there then break away and actually think logically for a few minutes. Oh, and God forbid they should rock the boat with anything other than mainstream medicine to treat these diseases. I have had a least two rheumy's (one a leader in his field & the other the head of the sclero. clinic in a major city) tell me “you realize there is no cure for scleroderma don't you?” and both preceded to treat only the symptoms caused by the disease and nothing to actually treat/attack the disease (not even mainstream accepted med.'s). They had virtually both written me off and as much as told me, we can make you comfortable but you will die, accept it. PIGS!! :angry: I then, like most of us decided to get the hell away from them and any other doc's like that.  Hell, they did me a favor, because it's then that you realize there's got to be more out there. Always follow your gut and never settle!

You got to stand for something or you're gonna fall for anything. J.C.M.

Steph:cool:

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

The topic ‘ My rheumy is officially a portable wishwasher’ is closed to new replies.