Home Forums General Discussion My Ra is still improving

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    spfister
    Participant

Hi everyone:
    Just wanted to report that after seeing my Dr. that my RA factor came down again. When I started AP my RA factor for over 800, two months later it was 225, and now it’s at 100. My CRP showed no inflammation! I am still taking 100 mg m/w/fri and have never had to take the clyndamycin since I am improving on just the mino.

I am just delighted in the results I have had. I had been on many of the RA drugs and none seemed to do much for me except the humira which did help but wipped out my immune system at the same time: (

I told a friend of mine about this treatment, he is in his 20’s and has had RA for a serveral years. Well he went to the VA to see his rhuemy and he talked his Dr in trying mino, and after a few of months he was able to quit his other drugs and is using just mino and says he is feeling much better already.

My Doctor is a GP which I found from the Roadback, he says he has seen really good results with the mino therapy. But is really happy to see the improvement I have made so quick.

Thank you all for your help to getting me to this point!!

Blessings,
    Spfister

tcregon
    Participant

That is awesome news!! So happy for you.

Maz
    Keymaster

Wonderful news, SPFister! Thanks for coming back to share it with us!!! 😀

When you hit remission, please come back and let us know – we’d love to add your story to the Testimonials section on the main site.

reesak
    Participant

that’s great, so glad to hear it – are your symptoms improving as well as your lab tests? I am just wondering because I have been on the mino for 5 months and just recently went up to 100 mg daily and it seems my morning stiffness is worse rather than better. I am down to 3.5 mg of prednisone and seem to be flaring up again so am getting discouraged. I don’t have a lot of extreme pain like I did so maybe that’s a good sign. Do you still have good days and bad days?

ReesaK

Kim
    Participant

Your lab numbers are astonishing, spfister! 😯 That’s just wonderful. 😀

Take care…..kim

spfister
    Participant

Yes Resak, my symptom are improved also: ) I flaired on the mino for about the first month. My feet joints still hurt some days quite a bit. But I usually can tell that I ate something that I shouldn’t too, wheat dairy or something. Oh I also have chemical allergies so when I go shopping the chemicals in the stores make me feel bad, eyes burn and my feet start to hurt then. My symptoms came in my feet first, so my guess that will be the last place to go.

I was really hurting when I started AP, in all my joints. When I quit the humira it was about a year until the RA came back really bad and was getting worse day by day. I was expecting that it would take longer on mino or that I might need IV’s or clyndamycin also. So am really happy that I keep improving with just the mino. So I guess I would say I’m feeling 80% better than when I started AP. I hope you figure out what works for you also Resak. Will say a prayer for you. I only wish I discovered this years sooner.

Yes Maz I will definitely be more glad to give a testimonial. Just want to help get the word out to others.

Spfister

Joanne NJ
    Participant

spfister: I read your post and I am so happy for you, as my results have been similar. I have been on AP for 9 months now, last labs my RA factor went from the 700’s to 235, my CRP and Sed rate went back to normal. My primary doc oversees my treatment, (after 3 RA docs said no to AP) and he is amazed. In the last three weeks, my co-workers have commented on how fast and normal I am walking, and there is no more limping. In the first few months, there were occasional flares in various joints, I also tend to feel it in my feet. I have not had any type of flare in over 2 months now! I can’t imagine what my life would be like and how much daily pain I would have if it wasn’t for AP therapy. Take Care, Joanne

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

wow spfister and Joanne – those numbers are truly amazing! I hope both of you continue in great good health. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

marinastarbucks
    Participant

Wow thanks for sharing. This is really encouraging news!

Parisa
    Participant

It’s wonderful to hear what great results you have gotten on AP!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.