Home Forums General Discussion My first Clindy IV treatment today

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RAinPA
    Participant

I’ve been taking 100mg of minocycline MWF for about 4-1/2 months. My Dr suggested that I do a round of the IV therapy to help move things along so I had my first treatment this evening. I was nervous that I’d have an allergic reaction but all went well. My nurse said that if a reaction were to occur, it would have happened within 15 min of starting the IV. So four more days of the IV and then my dosage is increased to 100mg 2x a day on MWF. I don’t have any questions this time, I just felt like sharing… 😀

Parisa
    Participant

I’m glad to hear you first IV went well. Hopefully you’ll start seeing results soon!

Maz
    Keymaster

Just seconding Parisa, RAinPA, and look fwd to hearing of your improvements as time goes on. Thanks for sharing your update! 🙂

RAinPA
    Participant

OK, now I have a question for anyone else who has had the iv’s…When I got up this morning I was more stiff than I had been for awhile. I also felt pretty sick to my stomach. The sickness went away after about an hour but I just had my breakfast (yogurt and fruit) and now I’m feeling sick again. Has this happened to any of you? How long will it last? Yesterday was my first dose so I still have 4 more days of iv’s and I’m wondering if this is going to get worse? Thanks for any imput…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.