Home Forums General Discussion multiple antibiotics

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SJJ
    Participant

I’ve noticed that several people here on the forum take 2 or more different kinds of antibiotics for their condition. I’m wondering how you came about with the type to use, the schedule you use and when/how you added it to your mino regimen. I will be the first patient for my doctor and we are kind of running into this a bit blind. Experienced advice would be welcomed!

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Sjj;
    Were you ever able to contact Dr. Pope’s office to see if she knew of a good rheumy for you?

SJJ
    Participant

waiting on a rheumy in TO> did you get my message? wondering what your experience was?

PhilC
    Participant

Hi SJJ,

Here’s a little reading material for you:
    http://www.cpnhelp.org/treatment_protocols
    http://cpnhelp.org/wheldon

Although those protocols were designed to treat Chlamydophila pneumoniae infections, they are also likely to be effective for many other bacterial infections (though not all). I like the Wheldon Protocol the most.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

SJJ
    Participant

Thanks PhilC! I think I have seen this before but thought it was strictly for MS. I will definitely keep it in mind and in my files. Still would like to hear other people’s stories as well.
    SJJ

PhilC
    Participant

Hi SJJ,

Thanks PhilC! I think I have seen this before but thought it was strictly for MS.

Here’s some more info for you:
    Diseases and Symptoms Associated with Cpn.

Phil

- Albert Einstein

Linda L
    Participant

Phil,
    What is it Cpn?
    Thank you,
    Linda L

RA tried everything: Methotraxate, Arava, Humira. Pneumonia three times. Anemia. Very low iron. Hypothyroidism
    AP from April 2014 till August 2015. No luck.
    Current medications: Natural thyroid, Mobic, supplements,
    vitamins and minerals.
    MTHFR heterozygous

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Linda,

Cpn = Chlamydophila pneumoniae (formerly called Chlamydia pneumoniae). It causes a respiratory infection and is contagious. Unfortunately, the lungs are only the initial site of the infection — from there the organism spreads throughout the body.

Phil

- Albert Einstein

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.