Home Forums General Discussion "More Stuff That Doesn't Work For Scleroderma"

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne
    Participant

[user=2089]Peach73[/user] wrote:

oh boy…I went and read this and there are two comments made by people against AP for scleroderma…..one even went as far as to call roadback a cult.   Amazing….

Ignore that stuff – my opinion is they want to start fighting and disrupt the discussion.  Don't take the bait.

Mom of teen daughter with Poly JIA since age 2. Current med: azithromycin 250 mg MWF.

mschmidt
    Participant

Oh, darn it…I had to post again.:?

Trudi
    Participant

[user=977]mschmidt[/user] wrote:

Maria–that was a really great post–came from the heart!!  Let us know if you get any phone calls.

Take care,

Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

mkbeeliever
    Participant

[user=977]mschmidt[/user] wrote:

Bahhhaaaa  Haaaa Hhaaa!  You crack me up!

I wish the “lurkers” who are monitoring us would chime in every now and again!  We welcome all of you and hope you will join us on the Road Back! 

Blessings,
    Michelle

Cheryl F
    Keymaster

Overall, I really like this Rheumatologist's reply, and I think if I had encountered an attitude like this when I was searching for answers for Jessica I would have thought we had a great doctor and a great human being to help us through.  An open mind is a very good thing.

Cheryl

1Aggie
    Participant

Geez, I can't keep my big mouth shut.  Had to post again too.  Is there anything wrong with wanting to shout off the roof tops about feeling better when it is not expected?!!  I must say though I don't like the thought that I gave the impression that I am a doctor basher.  I am just disappointed when I hear that there are 9 close minded MDs out there for every one that is open minded (like the one blogging).  Kudos to him and I hope it does make em think a little more outside of the box.

Dx with CREST 2/08. minocycline 2x/day M-F, LDN 3mg nightly, 90 mg of Armour thyroid. Probiotics, milk thistle, L-argine, L-lysine, natto + serro, 81mg baby aspirin, daily multiple, 1000mg Vit C, lutein, cinnamon extract, evening primrose oil, omega 3s, Ubiquinol 100mg, alpha lipoic acid and exercise when I can.

Nowornever
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘ "More Stuff That Doesn't Work For Scleroderma"’ is closed to new replies.