Home Forums General Discussion Month 8 of mino…think I'm moving backwards….

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Hi Wendy;
    I did not have much of a reaction.My BP dropped a few points and leveled off at 85over 60 regardless of the amount I used.I have always had low BP and pulse of 50 or so and I know that was caused by my years of ballet and figure skating and it stayed that way for a few decades and then went up just a bit as I got older.Never had nausea or dizziness with olmesartan but sure did with all the other things the doc prescribed.
    By the 8 month mark of AP I had no more brain fog,a bad thing for a scientist,and much less pain.My skin did not hurt if someone touched me but neuropathy stayed for the first few years.Body was fine at 2 years but it took almost 4 to get the fine dexterity in my fingers but I could make a fist at the end of the second year.
    Have you tried to add low dose pred for a month here and there as well a plaquinil.Plaq. wont damage your immune system and is often part of the AP protocol for Lyme.Many SDers do fine on just that med.Only drawback is that it can damage your eyes but it does not happen very often.

PhilC
    Participant

Hi Wendy,

Raynaud’s can also be treated with pentoxifylline (Pentoxil, Trental), also known (in some countries) as oxpentifylline. In addition to helping improve blood circulation, pentoxifylline also has anti-inflammatory and antifibrotic properties.

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.