Home Forums General Discussion Minocin skin coloring side effect…

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant

Hi AF – I am incorporating many of the suggestions already I just dont list them each time – dont know how to do a signature line so I dont recap them everytime. I believe in detox & am doing a well rounded protocol in using supp’s including Milk thistle daily 2 grams, and I do Infra red sauna twice a week in addition to Chelation & Hyperbaric Oxygen is very helpful for detox as well as hitting all of the other parameters in being antimicrobial and a immune modulator & more. I use lemon juice organic in water, the list goes on & on. I am certain the Vit C is not involved in what happened. Actually employing Vit C along with the Hyperbaric Oxygen my lesions have softened & are lessened a little so as long as I can see this being held or reversed I am OK – I had mentioned before since the beginning of April the lesions have rapidly spread & increased all over my body this is when my feet blackened & what appeared to me that the AP med’s I was taking were NOT working anymore – this is when I saw a couple of AP minded doc’s here to get some input as to if I should consider a different direction or what to do I d/n feel I could remain comfortable watching that & other excaberations some of them being new of the disease were also presenting so it was pretty clear. Dr S. just then confirmed that I needed to stop the minocycline too & change things up as well – this is not something we expect for most folks to encounter but evidently it did indeed stop being effective for me just as I felt my body was screaming at me – with systemic SD I knew I could not just afford to keep ignoring that.

It is hard for me to keep up with it all at times so I can imagine for someone else it is as well. But yes to clarify – while I am aware that some doc’s / Rheum’s feel too much vit C is bad for SD – others feel it is not the culprit that it actually gives some protection – of course as I said if I see anything like I was seeing – I got the devil scared out of me in how fast daily things were changing at times – I would stop. I also didn’t reach out to employ the use of peptides til I got worse in seeing outward changes for SD and found from more than one doc who felt like me I had to make a change from med’s. I lost momentum inwardly as well & so I felt to up my game plan. Thank God I have seen some response that is positive,, but I have a ways to go to get back to where I was in March even.

Jill SD

Krys
    Participant

@cavalier wrote:

dont know how to do a signature line

Jill, to do a signature line click on “User Control Panel” above the tread, then click on “Profile”, then on “Edit Signature”. Write whatever you want to appear as your signature, you can check out what it will look like by clicking on “Preview”, then click on “Submit”. You can edit it any time you want to and each of your old and new posts will show the newest version of your signature line.
    Warm wishes, Krys

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.