Home Forums General Discussion Message from Maz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Maz has asked me to post a message to say that she is unable to access the Forum right now due to some technical difficulties and that this is the reason she hasnt responded to posts or to PM's directed to her.

It's possible that some others are also experiencing difficulties accessing the Forum right now. It seems to be affecting some and not others and, at the moment, we cannot find a reason for this. So, if the Forum is missing some regulars or seems a little quieter than usual, that may be the reason. Our webmaster is trying to sort it out. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Eva Holloway
    Participant

Thanks Lynnie for holding down the ford, we know this is hard for everyone. Take care,
    Eva:D

Eva Holloway

DiamondTNT
    Participant

I've notice that when I log in it shows that I need to log in again BUT, if I go directly to the bulletin board instead of trying to log in again, I am logged in and everything else works properly.  Maybe if she does the log in, count to about 20, then click on the bulletin board link at the upper left it will work for her also.

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Just another reminder folks:

Maz – and it seems other volunteers with the exception of Parisa and myself – are unable to access the Forum or to answer any Private Messages (PM's). This will no doubt be the case until we move to the new software in 7-10 days time. Thanks again for your patience. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.