Home Forums General Discussion message board is all screwy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gordbentley
    Participant

I cant see any posts past august 10th?? somebody should check that out ๐Ÿ˜›

Maz
    Keymaster

@gordbentley wrote:

I cant see any posts past august 10th?? somebody should check that out ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi Gord,

We’ve been having technical difficulties with the forum in the past couple of weeks that has required the webmaster to restore all settings back to a couple weeks ago. This restorative action has meant that we’ve lost all discussion threads back to this date. It’s a very unfortunate occurance, but the foundation Admin is actively looking into this problem. We think this may also account for the alteration in font size some are experiencing with certain browsers.

If it becomes necessary to shut down the forum for critical maintenance, a notice will be posted on the main site to alert all users to this temporary measure.

Apologies to all for any lost posts/discussion threads, but this was unavoidable to ensure full restoration of forum functionality.

Thanks for everyone’s understanding in advance. Lynnie will be posting a sticky thread above when she is awake “Aussie time” to notify everyone of these critical updates. ๐Ÿ™‚

gordbentley
    Participant

Thanks Maz ๐Ÿ™‚ no worries

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Sticky thread now posted at the top of the page to give people the run-down. Please read it to understand what has happened, what needed to be done – and what we suggest people do to protect their own PC systems. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

This is all quite weird.Yesterday I could not log in even with a new password and the reply kept coming back that it was invalid.I always use Netscape.Today I decided to try Internet Explorer and all is working fine. Go Figure!

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Lynne – I think all those things were part of what happened with the site once it was hacked. All should be working okay now. Lynnie

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.