Home Forums General Discussion Mercury Fillings – to remove or not to remove

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Trudi
    Participant

@vera wrote:

Any thoughts on detox following this procedure?

Hi Lori–
    Cilantro! Do a search on the internet and you will come up with a LOT of information.
    Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

vera
    Participant

Trudi,

Cilantro? Wow, I will sure research it out! I think I can afford that! ha! Had the last amalgam filling out today, and hope my experience is better than others that I’ve heard here. Thanks, Trudi! 😆

Lori

Trudi
    Participant

@vera wrote:

Had the last amalgam filling out today, and hope my experience is better than others that I’ve heard here.

Hi Lori–
    Bet you are glad that is done! Let us know how it goes for you–
    Take care,
    Trudi

Lyme/RA; AP 4/2008 off and on to 3/2010; past use of quinolones may be the cause of my current problems, (including wheelchair use); all supplements (which can aggravate the condition) were discontinued on 10/14/2012. Am now treating for the homozygous MTHFR 1298 mutation. Off of all pain meds since Spring '14 (was on them for years--doctor is amazed--me too). Back on pain med 1/2017. Reinfected? Frozen shoulder?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.