Home Forums General Discussion ME again but not for long

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe RA
    Participant

I was just thinking about all of you wonderful RBF volunteers, Maz, Cheryl F, Lynnie, you too Richie and all other vol’s and helpful posters, who’s names I can’t remember, I will always remember your many long hours, days, weeks, months and years of loyal dedication to the people in need who come for help, THANK YOU.
    I am doing very well and want to say to ALL, AP worked for me And I believe it can work for everyone, I Had Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis but not any more, I am left with only little left and right hand damage.
    The best to all, ….Joe RA….

JoAnnC68
    Participant

I was just thinking about all of you wonderful RBF volunteers, Maz, Cheryl F, Lynnie, you too Richie and all other vol’s and helpful posters, who’s names I can’t remember, I will always remember your many long hours, days, weeks, months and years of loyal dedication to the people in need who come for help, THANK YOU.
    I am doing very well and want to say to ALL, AP worked for me And I believe it can work for everyone, I Had Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis but not any more, I am left with only little left and right hand damage.
    The best to all, ….Joe RA….

Joe…I’m so happy for you!!! Congratulations…and I wish you the best.

Your encouraging words means alot to us that are just getting starting on AP…

I agree with your wholeheartly what you are saying about all the wonderful RBF Volunteers, they all have been so kind and have been so helpful in so many ways…Thank You Guys!!

Take Care!!
    Jo Ann

Diagnosed with RA Jan 2012
    Oct 2015- RF has dropped to 19!!! Isn't that Great! ?! I'm feeling wonderful! I'm still taking Mino 2 x daily...if I don't forget!
    Oct 2014 RF has dropped to 23.1!! Taking Mino 100mg 2 x daily. No Pains & doing great!!
    Oct 2013-RF has dropped to 40.9!!! Feeling Wonderful!!
    7-17-2013 I'm going Great!! Still taking mino 100mg twice daily. No pains or Complaints!
    5-9-2013 RA Dr said I was doing good, I could stop taking prednisone since I dropped to 1/2 mg...so will

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Joe – great to hear from you and with such uplifting news. So pleased you decided to call by. Naturally, when people start to get their life back, they go out and live it…..so it’s always wonderful when someone takes the time to call by and give the newer folk good news and encouragement. Whilst you are briefly here, could we also ask that you consider a testimonial for our main site? That would be terrific.

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Maz
    Keymaster

Joe, it’s always great when you pop your head around the door here to say hello! Thanks for dropping by and so happy to hear you’re doing so well with your RA on AP. It’s good folks like you who help newcomers to keep the faith and, besides, you’re just a nice all-around kind of guy. Even if you only drop in once or twice a year to let us all know how you’re doing, that is a welcome visit and always brings a smile. Thank you! And, I second Lynnie – if you happen to have a few spare moments to jot a paragraph or two, any chance of a testimonial for the main site? 😀 Would love to see your story up in lights.

Joe RA
    Participant

The RoadBack has my testimonial, (title is) “In It For The Long Haul” But I will update it at another time, I don’t have much to add to it but I do want to tell all why, (I Believe) I had such a unique, almost painless experience along the road to my remission.
    Best To All, ….Joe RA….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.