Home Forums General Discussion Lymes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sydnie
    Participant

Hi All Lymies

Does anyone here with Lymes have UV Light sensitivity issues(no sun)? Would love to hear as havent heard anyone discuss this here.

Please reply if you know

ThanksSx

lynnie_sydney
    Participant

Sydnie – if you type light sensitivity into the search box above, some past discussion on this will come up. Take a look at Maz's post in this thread. Lynnie http://www.rbfbb.org/view_topic.php?id=4912&forum_id=1&highlight=light+sensitivity

Be well! Lynnie

Palindromic RA 30 yrs (Chronic Lyme?)
    Mino 2003-2008 100mg MWF - can no longer tolerate any tetracyclines
    rotating abx protocol now. From Sep 2018 MWF - a.m. Augmentin Duo 440mg + 150mg Biaxsig (roxithromycin). p.m. Cefaclor (375mg) + Klacid 125mg + LDN 3mg + Annual Clindy IV's
    Diet: no gluten, dairy, sulphites, low salicylates
    Supps: 600mg N-AC BID, 1000mg Vit C, P5P 40mg, zinc picolinate 60mg, Lithium orotate 20mg, Magnesium Oil, Bio-identical hormones (DHEA + Prog + Estrog)

Michele
    Participant

Hi Sydnie,

I had light sensitivity. For a few years before I flared with this illness, I recall needing to get high quality sunglasses. The sunlight really bothered me. I also fatigued in intense sunlight, got shaky and dizzy.

The UV of florescent lights affects me even more adversely.

I tried the MP for a while…that protocol makes you even more light sensitive.

After 9 months of a comprehensive lyme treatment, my light sensitivity is much improved. I love being in the sun! I spent 5 days at the beach this summer for vacation. 🙂 Florescent lights still slay me. Especially big box stores.

Michele

Conniel7777
    Participant

Well… 

I have not been officially diagnosed with Lyme or any of the co-infections YET..  but I have every last stinkin' symptom…

and YES, I am very sensitive to light. I always seem to want to wear sunglasses. this seems to get worse when everything is flaring; when i am feeling good and not really flaring, the light doesnt bother me.

Connie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.