Home Forums General Discussion Lyme question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Can anyone tell me if the Lyme is dormant in one partner whether the disease is transferred sexually to the other or any other partner?

By the way the Lyme testing at the AGRF Lab in Sydney is proving not to be very reliable after all so we are back where we started with the testing in Australia. I am please at least some have been but it is not encouraging to hear this from my rheumatologist today

hi rosemary, i dont know if lyme is sexually transmitted sorry, though i did see on the channel 7 -sunday night piece on lyme in australia that one ladies baby was born with lyme . rosemary could you please tell me what the AGRF LAB IN SYDNEY is? is it AUSTRALIAN BIOLOGICS? hope you are feeling well …kind regards..di.

Hi sweetheart.
    Sorry I have not been doing much in here for a while as I have been doing quite a bit of research for myself and one thing and another.Death in the family I am responding to the H202 thank heavens but need to get the dose up further yet. needed the detox. Made a hell of a difference, and is actually easing the pain at last.
    One of the girls in Sydney, Julia who’s children have it also, was successful with results. She told us about the AGRF lab in Westmead, I was thrilled and told my rheumy, but he is very disappointed with the results he has been getting – sending off all his patients blood over there. So I don’t know what the answer is. Some do use Aust. Biologics. They did say on that sunday programme right at the end that they sent sample to America & 60% were positive. I just went in & had another look at it this morning. I will try and find out where they sent them. channel 7 were here Tues and filmed my details including all my documentation including my live blood test from the live blood analyst who is now in Queensland.I appears I am the only person with documetation in the West. The analyst, picked it up but I used to go every 3 months and it did not show until i was in a desperate state, just before I left for the States.
    He went over there because it is supposed to be bad in Qld. shifted his family. we miss him here with the knowledge he had. he was a guy who was studying psychiatric medicine, then saw in the Darkfield microscope, all the bacteria these patients had and realised they had an infection problem. Bit far away for most people. Wonder where Dr. D in Sydney does hers, I think it is the biologic one. I will see what I can find out but it might take a while.

Sorry Dianne I forgot to say – yes Lyme is sexually transmitted, I was told by my Doc., but can stay dormant in some people.
    Seems to me if you are bitten its the worst case scenario. Especially when not diagnosed for years. At least more are aware of it now. We just need to be able to confirm it somehow. Tried to remove this but it wont remove.

Sorry Dianne
    Yes Lyme is sexually transmitted, My Doc told me way back, however it can say dormant in some people.
    Seems if you are bitten though it can be more serious, but not sure about that. We just need to be able to
    get it diagnosed early so you have a life. Most in Aust are left way too long.

hi rosemary, thanks for your reply. sorry to here of your loss, my deepest sympathy to you and yours. i have been tested by AUST. BIOLOGICS – the result is on my signature line. due to circumstances i am still on my usual meds-as per sig.line. however @ the moment i am feeling very well and labs almost normal. the only thing i am doing more of is meditation / and yogic breathing. it ia what i like to do/and can afford. i am happy things are going a bit better for you- and that they continue , take care …kind regards..di. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.