Home Forums General Discussion Lyme Disease Radio Chat-Show from Scotland

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

[user=415]spacehoppa[/user] wrote:

I was a web designer before my kids came along and I had to take over running my dad's business when he sadly died five years ago.

I'd be very happy to help redesign the web site for free, obviously, if I could be of help.

Ruth, will send you a PM in a mo. 🙂 

Peace, Maz

Maz
    Keymaster

And I'm glad *someone* is watching my YouTube blatherings. I sometimes feel like I'm talking to just myself! 😉 But even if that's true, it's a good diary for me to look back on.

Ummm….Ruth, don't know if you realize this, but your Youtube “blatherings,” as you refer to them (but I think they're WONDERFUL!), are actually posted on this site. Did you know you are now famous???? 😀

http://www.rheumatoidarthritissupport.com/videos/lyme-disease-diagnosis–five-commonly-asked-questions/hDD9K8FiCMs

Peace, Maz

nord
    Participant

And I'm glad *someone* is watching my YouTube blatherings. I sometimes feel like I'm talking to just myself! 😉 But even if that's true, it's a good diary for me to look back on.

Thank you for the videos. I did watch several of them a couple of months ago, but forgot to check before replying in the “Just thinking aloud” thread, and I realize how upset you really were about the situation with your (former) Rheumatologist, and the problems that you now experience. My comments were obviously already made by others, and my question (if it would actually be a problem for you) was answered. Sorry. I was glad to see that you were feeling better for a while. I hope you find a solution for getting your medication, or hopefully doing well without, and are able to find a more supportive Rheumatologist.

Joanne60
    Participant

Hi Maz

Yes it was basically a good program excluding the doctor comments based more on assumption than knowledge.

In fact Dr D was interviewed as part of the program but clearly didn't make it through to the program. Stella the chairwoman of lyme disease Action interviewed well and the interviewer was certainly very interested.

I e mailed the program before it broadcast because they may well do a follow up so sent some useful info as well as my abreviated story had a nice reply but when they changed the date I was unable to ring in live. I know from Eurolyme that several people also e mailed the program with their experiences so if they do more they already have a wealth of info.

Best wishes Joanne

Physician's full surname removed in order to protect physician's privacy as per forum guidelines. Thank you for your understanding.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘ Lyme Disease Radio Chat-Show from Scotland’ is closed to new replies.