Home Forums General Discussion Lyme, Bart.,Rheumatic diseases & heavy metals etc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cavalier
    Participant
    Krys
    Participant

Fascinating reading, Jill. Thank you!!!

What perplexes me is: “Cancer only starts when membrane potential is low.” My brain “freezes” when I try to understand it.
    A gold one and scary: “Any person that is chronically ill and not off all gluten and casein may be wasting their time with other treatments.”
    “The average patient has 6-40 symptoms.” I don’t think it’s true. Patients may report only 6 symptoms, but when thoroughly examined and given a detailed form to fill in, there’s bound to be many, many more symptoms than 6. It does sound horrible for me to be argumentative, but I’m sure if every “little” and migratory symptom was taken into account, it would be 40 +, with many patients approaching 100 symptoms. I was not in a that bad a shape, but I scored over 100.
    Fascinating reading!!!
    May you see steady improvement on your healing journey,
    Krys

A Friend
    Participant

Jill,
    “Facinating reading” indeed! And I can attest to the validity of much of it specifically for myself. All of this information presented together reminds me of one of those huge crossword puzzles with small pieces… and how we have to work very hard (and very smart) to fit the pieces of our own giant puzzle together! Thank you for the time you spent putting this together!!!
    AF

zeljana
    Participant

Thank you for this post!
    It is “loaded” with good information in one place.

Zeljana

zeljana
    Participant

The metals can become allergens. Mercury is likely responsible for preventing a complete healing from Lyme disease. She also suggested having metals removed in one session rather than several sessions and doing so with the correct supportive treatment

How can I remove toxins from my 5 years old daughter?
    I belive that heavy metals and preservatives from vaccination is still in her body but I have asked doctor how can I test her for this and he sad that they do not have those tests.
    I was givinig her colodial silver, sodium accorbate…

I have read that ventilated green clay and zeolit are good for removing heavy metals from body but I am not sure if I can give it to child and is there some iteractions with other medicaments…
    Do you have any knowledge about this supplements?

Zeljana

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.