Home Forums General Discussion Lowell , Arkansas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant

My brother in law has severe plaque psoriasis and we need a protocol Doctor in the Lowell Arkansas area. I have requested a list a couple of times and not had a response. We had tried a dr W.F. In bentonville who was supposed to be Lyme literate, but isn’t.

Does anyone have any personal experience or know of someone who might be able to help.

Thanks

Maz
    Keymaster

Hi Jo,

I saw your email come in to the AP Doc Lists email and ran a search on your email address and it appears as though this is the first time we’ve had a request from you…that has been received. Is it possible you may have written to another AP website to request doctor lists? In any case, the AP doc responder is very efficient and you should get a reply within 24 hours of your request, so you can expect a response soon.

We don’t actually have any LLMDs listed for Arkansas, so perhaps you heard about the doc in Bentonville from another website?

Just a heads up – because psoriasis isn’t considered a rheumatic disease (unless your brother also has arthritis with it, in which case, Psoriatic Arthritis would be), there is no guarantee that any of the docs on the Road Back Foundation provider list would be willing to prescribe for an autoimmune dermatological condition, but you can certainly try. We only have the volunteer resources to assist those with rheumatic diseases.

Best of luck and hope your brother finds the medical services he chooses to get sorted out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.