Home Forums General Discussion Low Dose Minocin Therapy

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    casey
    Participant

Thanks Maz , for the “tireless” comment. I just have to find,learn and do what i can for my son and my own sanity let alone my disease and hopefully help someone in the process.

It was only here where i got a start , from all of you ,so i give much credit to this site and everyone here. I can tell you that without this site, i would have been on the “rheumie” road ,with my child following close behind! I will do everything i can to NOT go that path.

You know, its a challenge when you have been diagnosed with a chronic disease, but NOTHING challenges you more  than when its your child ! :crying::(:X:crying::angry:

By the way, i have seen many of same ” tireless etc ” from you and always look forward to your informative posts an also, be wordy, thats how we all learn!

Thanks,

Casey

Maz
    Keymaster

[user=9]casey[/user] wrote:

It was only here where i got a start , from all of you ,so i give much credit to this site and everyone here. I can tell you that without this site, i would have been on the “rheumie” road ,with my child following close behind! I will do everything i can to NOT go that path.

You know, its a challenge when you have been diagnosed with a chronic disease, but NOTHING challenges you more than when its your child ! :crying::(:X:crying::angry:

I hear ya', Casey. It is a challenge none of us here would have expected and certainly not in the prime of life for many of us, let alone for our young ones. But hip-hip-hooray for you being the kind of mother who is willing to pull out all the stops to find the optimal, least invasive treatment for your son. Cheryl, our newly appointed and tireless RBF President did the same for her dear daughter, Jess, and she is now well and fully back into life. There is a higher design to all this, though it is rarely apparent at the time. Hang in there, because one day it will pay off in dividends!

Peace, Maz

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘ Low Dose Minocin Therapy’ is closed to new replies.