Home Forums General Discussion llmd in north carolina

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JulieKatie
    Participant

I know someone who has had a lyme relapse but now lives in North Carolina. Could anyone inbox me the name of a good LLMD there? Thanks! Julie

Maz
    Keymaster

@JulieKatie wrote:

I know someone who has had a lyme relapse but now lives in North Carolina. Could anyone inbox me the name of a good LLMD there? Thanks! Julie

Hi Julie,

Looks like you just registered here and just sending you a warm welcome to the RBF discussion forum. It’s a great group of folks here and you should find a lot of support. I noticed you had posted on the Personal Progress threads about your daughter struggling with herxing and thought I should let you know that no one can respond on those threads as they are for documenting your personal journey only. If you copy and paste the post, you can post it here, though, and others will be pleased to respond. It also helps to add a signature line with current meds and diagnosis, so that others can offer insights from shared experience. 🙂

I will PM (private message) you with the LLMD list for NC, which unfortunately has slim pickings. If your friend is able to travel out-of-state to one of the more experienced doctors, let me know and I’ll fwd you what we have for the east coast. There is a great doc in Washington DC and one or two in VA. To retrieve your PM and LLMD list, just click up top, beside your User Control Panel where it will say (1 new message).

Again…welcome! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.