Home Forums Personal History and Progress Threads Kathy’s Clown…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mkbeeliever
    Participant

My mom has been all over the map with her

mkbeeliever
    Participant

We recently visited a LLMD in Chapel Hill, NC and this is the email I sent to my family after we came home. I hope it will serve as a tool for you to use if you want to copy it and save it if you ever need it.

Dear Family,

I just wanted to email everyone and give you some information about Lyme disease. It

mkbeeliever
    Participant

It has been a very long time since I’ve posted.

Mom went to see an LLMD in the beginning of May. We really liked her. Put her on Zithromax, Flagyl and continued the Minocycline. Dosages are below. Mom has yet to get up to the dose of Zith that the doctor wants her on (every day.) She’s up to just three or two per week. She’s really had a tough time. Most recently a seizure that the ER doctors attributed to an overdose of Benedryl. She’s had a rash for over 3 wks that has been driving her absolutely mad. She’s always itching and the red rash was everywhere. Don’t know if this seizure was Lyme induced or indeed an overdose of Benedryl. Mom’s complaining of “Just not feeling right.” It’s so hard to guess whether it’s Herxing, brain fog, neuro symptoms or she’s getting worse. She thinks she’s going crazy. Its been tough. I need to call the doctor tomorrow. I have told my mom if she wants to quit the meds and go back to what she was taking in the very beginning I would support that. We’ll see.

mkbeeliever
    Participant

It is with deep sadness that I must inform you that my beautiful mother Kathy passed away on Monday August 29. She fought a heroic fight and even though she never posted here herself, everything I wrote and read she was a part of. You all have been HUGE blessings to us and we will forever be in your debt.

If I only would have known…

We would have taken that walk through the neighborhood

mkbeeliever
    Participant

For the last 3 years I have been fighting

mkbeeliever
    Participant

At this very hour my mom passed away 4 weeks ago. It doesn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Personal History and Progress Threads’ is closed to new topics and replies.