Home Forums General Discussion JRA/CREST Remission!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lneal
    Participant

A great success story–thank you RBF!!!
    I think this story was previously posted,however,thought it would be worth repeating.
    Kyle’s mother,Kim,came on the Sclero/Inspire forum and we sent her to RBF for help.
    Kyle got his life back and although only a sophomore in high school, is currently being scouted for Division I College Baseball!

http://www.curearthritis.org/antibiotic-protocol-kyle-remission/

jasregadoo

Thanks for sharing, that is great to read!

Maz
    Keymaster

A great remission story, well worth re-reading! Do you think Kim would post a testimonial for us on the the main site? Kim and I became well-acquainted several years ago, but lost track of her email when we switched sites. Thanks, Lneal, and hope your (not quite so) little guy is still doing well, too.

lneal
    Participant

Hi Jasregadoo and Maz!!!!
    Isn’t this a wonderful story!!!!
    I thought it was posted on here about a year ago— not sure–yet knew it was worth repeating
    even if formerly posted.
    I know Kim would do it- I am going to send you a pm with her info :)))))
    Maz,my little guy not so little anymore lol is growing and doing well–thank you for asking and for
    everything!!!
    Hugs back to all of you :)))

Maz
    Keymaster

Got your PM – thanks, lneal! Awesome news about your young man!!! Please check in with progress reports when you can as it’s always lovely to see your encouraging posts and so inspiring for other parents in the same boat, looking for answers. Very best to you and yours!

lneal
    Participant

Maz,thank you!!!!! I will continue to check in as we know we are on the right road!!!! Had it not been for you and RBF all hope would have been lost. Best always to you and yours!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.