Home Forums General Discussion IV's/detoxing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sydnie
    Participant

Hi

I start my first round of IV next week-never had them before.  Im hoping it might knock my Lymes symptoms in place again….

Looking for any advice re detoxing etc…should  I be detoxing anyway or only if I feel my symptoms get worse( herx?) I will be staying in accomodation away from home so I can take some products with me…anything anyone can recommend..

Thanks

SX

Valsmum
    Participant

I am getting a week of clindy Iv's Monday too, can't wait. I am really hoping it helps my knees, they have been so bad lately. I had a one-time dose of clindamycin a few weeks ago just to see how I reacted and I felt  good just after one dose.  I tried to drink a glass of water every hour or so this week to help with my minocycline herx & it really semed to help.

I hope the IV's help your symptoms and make you feel better. I hope you don't herx as well. I really like the lemon olive oil detox drink for herxing, I think I had 2 yesterday, it's funny my kids always want a sip of everything I make, even  my lemon drink. Hope it all goes well, take care!!

nspiker
    Participant

Detox, detox, detox….always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxnJKGgdL3w

Epsom salts and hydrogen peroxide bath
    FIR sauna
    Dry Brushing
    Water lemon olive oil drink
    water with just lemons
    Pekana detox homeopathics
    lymph drainage massage
    rebounding and exercising
    Nutramedix Parsley and Burbur
    Oxypowder
    Apple pectin

Valsmum
    Participant

Thanks for the youtube clip, very helpful. I think I'm going to make a lemon olive oil drink now.:roll-laugh:

Valsmum
    Participant

Sydnie,

How are your Iv's going? Do you feel any relief? Today is day four for me. I woke up ALOT less stiff in my knees today, which has been causing most of my pain lately. I hope you are not herxing. Take care!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.