Home Forums General Discussion Is global brand minocycline a good one???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    anjoe
    Participant

I recently started taking global brand generic minocycline and am wanting to know if it’s a good brand? I’ve been taking it a few weeks. My legs are feeling heavy and stiff for the last few days. Wondering if it’s a herx or if it’s because I’ve switched generics. I’m wondering now if I should try prednisone to reduce the muscle enzymes? I think I’m starting to get some damage in my legs now due to my enzyme levels being high for so long now. Anyone else on the roadback that has polymyositis? I’ve had problems with my left hip, left knee and right foot and toes here recently. It sure would help to find other’s with PM here. Appreciate any feedback or advice. Feel all alone sometimes with PM and not being able to find anyone else with PM that is doing AP Therapy…..

Minocycline 100 mg on Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Joe RA
    Participant

Hi: anjoe, Global worked OK for me but I only had it for about 5 months or so. Ask your pharmacy if they can order another generic brand for you like the more popular Watson or Ranbaxy ect. it would be interesting to see what they say. Best to you, Joe RA

PhilC
    Participant

Hi anjoe,

What were taking before you started on the Global minocycline?

Phil

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
    - Albert Einstein

carries
    Participant

I used Globle brand until I switched over to Doxy. I found great success from that brand…but unfortunatly had to switch over to Doxy for the time being until I figure out whether or not I was experiencing dile.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.