Home Forums General Discussion Introducing my miracle twins…

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Valsmum
    Participant

What beatiful babies!!! How did you pull off boy and girl twins? That is awesome. Congratulations on your blessings, I’m so happy for you !
    Take care,
    Sheri

mschmidt
    Participant

Jen,

Your babies are gorgeous! Congratulations on your miracle twins, and I wish you and your family all the best.

Maria

mommaof2princesses
    Participant

Congratulations! They are beautiful!

torontogirl
    Participant

Wow, this is amazing! Congratulations! I am new to this site and I searched for posts related to scleroderma and found your post from a year ago where you were worrying about your diagnosis and what it would mean for the future, and also talking about wishing to have a baby. This all resonates strongly for me because I’ve been sick for the last year with UCTD that looks like it is turning into diffuse scleroderma. I have 3 small children (my youngest just turned 1) and I worry constantly that I won’t be around to see them grow up. I always thought we’d have one more child too, but my illness has put that on hold (perhaps permanently, perhaps not, depending how treatment goes). It seems selfish to wish for another child when I have 3 lovely, healthy children right here, but I just always pictured our family with 4. Right now it is certainly not a priority though — saving my life is.

Anyway, I read your initial post and then decided to see if you’d posted any updates and was THRILLED to see that you were doing well. Congratulations on the birth of your babies! Your story gives me hope. I wish you all the best.

Zoe

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Oh my gosh,how did I miss this post.Congratulations sweetie,I hope all goes well for the rest of your life.Enjoy your little darlings and get as much rest as you can.
    XXXXXXX Lynne

tcregon
    Participant

From one Twin to a Mother of Twins – It’s true, the closeness of twins is like none other. Did we fight, yeah sure, but not a day goes by we aren’t on the phone with each other after 50 years. She is my twin and best friend and your twins are absolutely beautiful; you are so blessed with your miracles. Good Luck!

judy cash
    Participant

Jen,
    I’m so happy for you. 😀 😀 😀 I know how much you wanted this.I love their names also. Hope all continues to go great for you.
    Best Wishes,
    Judy

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.