Home Forums General Discussion Interview with pediatric LLMD, Dr. J. – Worth the read

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maz
    Keymaster

In the Ridgefield, CT, Lyme Disease Task Force’s newsletter, “Lyme Connection,” there is a wonderful interview that is recorded of one of the leading pediatric LLMDs in the world. He has been hounded for decades by state medical boards and his adversarial peers. There are some very insightful medical perspectives in this interview on children with Lyme from one of the leading pediatric LLMDs in the world and these perspectives also apply to anyone with Lyme-induced autoimmunity, but also any type of autoimmunity with an infectious cause, recognizing that other infections also trigger and create what appears to be “self attack.” The following statement at the end of the interview really sums this up nicely:

http://lymeconnection.org/news_publications/meet_the_lyme_disease_experts.html/title/straight-talk-with-pediatrician-dr-charles-ray-jones

“It took me 20 years to develop the concept that 90 percent of our genome is of microbial origin, that over the years life is built on life. And if 90 percent of our genetic material is of microbial origin, then if we are exposed to an organism that

zeljana
    Participant

@Maz wrote:

http://lymeconnection.org/news_publications/meet_the_lyme_disease_experts.html/title/straight-talk-with-pediatrician-dr-charles-ray-jones

Thank you for this link!
    I lovr this part ๐Ÿ˜€

Janet: Is the autoimmune part reversible?

Dr. Jones: Absolutely. It can be reversed in two ways. First, by eliminating the organism that triggers the autoimmune response. If that doesn

Maz
    Keymaster

@zeljana wrote:

Oh may, it sounds like that I sholud be giving my daughter higher dosage of ABX… โ“

Janet: Do you give small doses to begin with?

Dr. Jones: No, you introduce antibiotics slowly but at full doses. If one stops them too early, you

Lynne G.SD
    Participant

Maz,this is a fantastic article.I will print it up and bring to both my doctors.Bet my GP will kick me out of his office as he already hates the fact that I am on AP and would love to see Dr.A get her permit revoked.I just want to rub his nose in it. hehehe

Calida
    Participant

Maz, this is fascinating! I’ve been following Dr. Jones’ story for a while but this interview is messing with my mind, in a good way ๐Ÿ˜† It requires a paradigm shift in my way of thinking……”90% of our genome is microbial in origin…” Wow! But it makes sense, doesn’t it? My little one, now almost 28, received a combo vaccination at 6 weeks. I protested but the pediatrician insisted it was necessary. Three days later, she was in the pediatric ICU with bacterial and viral pneumonia, hovering between life and death for days, drowning. I changed pediatricians.

The IVIG treatment is especially interesting. I may revisit Dr. M’s suggestion that we take that route. But not for a while, I think. His use of the big guns seems to be working well ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you for posting this!

Cali

Dx: Diffuse Systemic Sclerosis/SLE overlap, Raynaud's June 2013, Lyme August 2013
    AP: Azithromycin (Teva) 250mg BID, May 2014, Clindamycin 600mg every 8 hours for 2 weeks July 27, 2015 - Aug 10, 2015
    Minocycline (Teva generic) 100mg BID November 20, 2014
    Meds: LDN 3.5 mg, Prednisone 5 mg (discontinued), Aspirin 81mg, Liposomal Artimisinin 50mg QID x 3 weeks, 4th week off, rotating (discontinued May 2015, restarted 2016 7 days per month), Daily Nystatin, 2 tabs BID, as a preventative measure
    Supplements

Anonymous
    Participant

Maz,
    I think it is important what you have written: “bombarding babies with vaccinations” is bad. If I’m not mistaken one of my friends told me that the child had 17 vaccinations within first two years of age.
    Linda L.

Jan Lucinda1
    Participant

Great article.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.