Home Forums General Discussion Infusion amount and regularity

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

I have found a great doctor who thinks outside the box and runs two infusion centers(S. Florida) He does clindamycin infusions there; however, he is only open at each location 6 hours. So I can only get one infusion in. My question is anyone doing just one infusion of 900 mg of Clindamycin a month and getting positive results. Dr. S said it would be risky to try and squeeze in two a day without a 6 hour break.

kwlile
    Participant

Sorry, but I’m confused – are you saying he only does infusions 6 hours a month at each location?

My nurse practitioner did once a month infusions for her RA and said it really helped her.

Anonymous
    Participant

Dr. S reccomened two a day once a month. But, if I do the two on two consecutive days it will amount to the same thing. I was just trying to get things done without having to take multiple days off in a month to do it and save some money(it’s a 3 hour drive). And to clarify, his infusion center is open only for 6 hours Monday thru Thursday. Good to know that someone got benefit from one infusion a month. I already did a full week of daily infusions last week and notice how much healthier my cuticles and nails look(have mixed connective tissue). Also, less hair falling out 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.